Information about data privacy
The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us.
Therefore, please take note of the following information:
We allow interested parties to contact by means of specific online forms, by telephone or by mail. This personal data is collected to answer the requests.
A disclosure of personal data to third parties or used on the processing of the request also does not take place. If a redirect to a third party to answer the request be required the consent of the inquirer to the extent necessary to be granted.
Data is not used for advertising purposes in particular.
Directory of Procedures
According to legal requirements of the Data Protection Commissioner at the request appropriately has to make the specified information available. This commitment we come here immediately after, thus waiving the individual application.
Purpose of data collection, data processing or data use
The main purpose of the collection, processing or use of personal data is the sale, the management and supervision of customer orders in the area
- Guest book
In addition to the collection, processing or use of personal data are human resource management, supplier management and customer management.
Description of affected groups and the related data and data categories
Personal data are collected to fulfill the purpose set out in point 4 for the following categories of persons, processed and used
- Customer data (address data, contract details)
- Personal data for the management of employees and external
- Business partner data (address data, contract data)
- Supplier data (address data, contract data)
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data might be disclosed
- Public bodies, the data on the basis of statutory regulations received (eg social insurance agencies, authorities)
- Internal departments that are involved in the execution of business processes (personnel management, bookkeeping, accounting, marketing, sales, telecommunications and IT)
- External bodies that are involved in the execution of business processes (partners of designated under business processes)
- External contractors in accordance with legal requirements
- Credit institutions and tax office (salary payments, payment transactions as part of the designated business processes)
- Insurance forming part of occupational pensions
Standard periods for the deletion of data
Data will be deleted after the legal, statutory or contractual retention periods. Data that is not subject to the retention requirements are deleted after elimination of earmarking described.
Planned data transfer to third countries
The information, data and content is constantly checked and updated. Despite all care, information may have changed in the meantime. Therefore, no liability or guarantee for correctness, completeness and topicality of the entries.
The security of the data transmitted to us via the Internet, can not be guaranteed. However, there is a guarantee that traditional data only according to purposes and are used and processed in accordance with the provisions of data protection law regulations.
§ 1 The responsible persons
Name and address of the person responsible
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
Name and address of the data protection officer
The controller's data protection officer is:
1. Liability for Content
The contents on our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and actuality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to the general laws in accordance with § 7 Abs. 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as service providers are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third party information or to search for circumstances, which indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this respect, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will immediately remove such content. .
Liability for Links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these third party contents. The respective provider or operator of these pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of an infringement. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will immediately remove such links.
2. Google Analytics
You can prevent the acquisition by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. There is an opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your information.
In some areas of our sites so-called cookies are used.
A "cookie" is a small text that is sent to the computer to identify or to store information and settings in the browser to the visitor's browser. Set cookies on your computer no harm and do not contain viruses. If the corresponding server our website is called again by the users of the website and / or customer, the user's browser to the site and / or the customer sends the cookie previously received back to the server. The server can then evaluate the information obtained by this procedure in different ways. The cookies on our internet sites do not collect any personally identifiable information. The information contained in cookies we use to facilitate your use of our sites and to adapt to your needs. Of course, you can look at our website without cookies. If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you can deactivate the relevant option in the system settings of your browser, so the program to open and view websites. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of your browser at any time. However, if you choose this setting, it may happen that you can not access certain parts of the Website or these no longer function correctly.
The following cookies are used on this site as well as on the sub-domains
- Navigation Cookies are required for the normal navigation, and use of the Site, without this cookie, the site does not allow you to access functions or do not function properly.
- Functionality cookies by saving your settings extend these cookies the functionality of the website. Enter settings that you have made (eg username or language) and allow it to improve the site.
- Power Cookies can be derived by us or by a third party. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous data, which are not used for recording personal data or for advertising purposes.
- Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third-party and serve display advertising. It will not process any personal data, however, but a connection with your computer or other devices is made by the information stored therein are tracked.
Instructions for disabling cookies
Block or allow all cookies
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to the "Tools" and "Internet Options"
3. Choose to block the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the top to all cookies
4. Click OK to confirm
For more information http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
To block cookies all the websites:
1. Click on the menu button and select Settings.
3. Go to "Creating user-defined settings" in the settings for the "Chronicle" and select. Select "Accept cookies from sites" off and save the settings.
Https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/Cookies-blockieren for more information
1. Select the Chrome menu Chrome menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. On the Advanced Settings page you view from below.
4. In the "Privacy" section, select Content Settings.
4. Select the storage of data for all sites from block.
5. Select Done.
For more information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de
1. Open Safari
2. Select on the system bar "Settings" and in the then opened dialog, "Privacy"
3. "Accept Cookies" section can be set if and when Safari should save the cookies of websites. For more information, click the Help button (with a question mark in)
4. Further information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, you will get by clicking on "Show Cookies"
For more information https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
4. Facebook Social Plug-Ins
Our website uses social plug-ins ("plug-ins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plug-ins are marked with a Facebook logo or the phrase "Facebook Social Plug-In". When you visit a page of our website which contains such a plugin, your browser may establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrates it into the website. Through the integration of plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign to visit your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, such as the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. Purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy please see the privacy policies of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook via our website collects information about you, you must log out before you visit our website on Facebook.
Several pages of our offer contain so-called embedding of videos on YouTube. These allow only the connection to YouTube. YouTube is available from Google Inc. The purpose and scope of the data collection and use by Google as well as your rights and ways to protect the YouTube client, please refer to the privacy policies of YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/t/privacy).