Reaching the Ebbinghof
Travelling by car or train
Coming from the north/northwest:
- A46 towards Brilon
- Exit Schmallenberg (ca. 30 minutes left to go from here)
- Further towards Schmallenberg
- Then towards Bad Fredeburg
- Turn right toward Ebbinghof just before Bad Fredeberg, ca. 2 km after passing the small village Heiminghausen
- At the end of the village on the right side, you have reached your destination and your family holiday is about to start
Coming from the south/southwest:
- (A4, then) A 45 towards Dortmund
- Exit Olpe (ca. 45 minutes left to go from here)
- Further towards Lennestadt
- Turn right at the end of the village Bilstein, across the „Hohe Bracht“
- Turn left at the end of the road / first traffic ligth (after ca. 7 km)
- Take the 2nd exit at the roundabout
- Turn left, uphill to Wormbach via Harbecke after passing the small village Lenne
- From there straight ahead until Ebbinghof is signposted (ca 3 km)
GPS-Daten: 51°10'50.00"N 8°17'1.50"E
Travelling by train
Travel by train to the Lennestadt-Altenhundem railway station. From there by bus to Schmallenberg station Meschede. Then by bus to Fredeburg and then you have reached the Ebbinghof. Click here to plan your rail journey www.bahn.de. Or call + 49 (0)1803-504030 (0,09 € /min. via the fixed German network). We are also glad to help you find the right railway connection.
And another tip for all families travelling with a couple of kids and lots of luggage: ask for the special luggage service at the ticket desk.
Travelling by plane
You have a plane? Then you can land almost on our doorstep. Because only 3 km from the Ebbinghof the beautiful Rennefeld airport is situated (3km).