Important information about living
The recommended prices are per adult and night and include All Inclusive Premium (overnight stays with breakfast or half board without drinks are not possible with us).
The family rooms and apartments in our family hotel are ready for occupancy around 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and are available until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. So you have a lot of the day after your arrival and enough time when you leave to pack up in peace and say goodbye to the farm and to new friends and playmates.
Your children haven't been born that long? No problem, because we are well prepared even for tiny guests. Because the apartments in our family hotel are equipped with:
- Children's bed (comfortable wooden cot - some height adjustable), additional bed / baby bed
- Night lights, changing mat, high chairs, baby monitor, baby bathtub, toilet seat reducer
- Potties, humps, nursing and storage pillows, play and crawling blankets
- Bed rails / fall protection, bottle warmer, sterilizer / vaporiser and much more.
Pets in our hotel
For hygienic reasons and for the feeling of security of our youngest guests, we ask for your understanding that we cannot accept dogs or other pets at the Ebbinghof family hotel. Animal lovers can comfort themselves with our ponies and the animals in our petting zoo.
We are sorry! Despite bad events, we have to charge necessary cancellation fees. Here is the flat-rate cancellation fee for your reservation:
- 24 hours after booking for an arrival that is more than 31 days in the future: Free of charge
- Up to 3 months before the start of the journey: € 50,- (processing fee), including reimbursement of the carefree package
- 3 months to 31 days before the start of the trip: 20 % of the total price
- 30 to 3 days before departure: 50 % of the total price
- 3 to 0 days before the start of the journey: 80 % of the total price
- Travel interruption: 100 % of the total price
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation and travel interruption insurance.
No reimbursement for unused services. Cancellations must be made in writing in any case!